Not all eye tests are created equal!
Sometimes you just need a quick vision check to confirm that your prescription is still correct. At other times you need the added peace of mind of a full eye health examination.
Black Gates Optometrists have the people, experience and equipment to provide exactly the level of eye test service that you require.
When should you have an eye exam?
- When you can’t see clearly.
- When you can’t see well in the distance.
- When you have difficulty reading.
- Your eyesight at night is poor
- You bump into objects on one side or trip over gutters or steps
- You can no longer read properly even with reading glasses on
- When you have vision-related problems or headaches.
- When it’s been more than two years since your last eye test